EVVA is a high-quality, patented, mechanical master key system manufactured in Vienna, Austria. Importantly, EVVA is ONLY available through locksmiths. In this way you can be assured that EVVA is ONLY installed by fully qualified technicians.
HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS
The EVVA system uses a unique pinning system using sliders to activate a control bar with no traditional top pins. In addition, broaching sidebars are used to create multi-broached key systems allowing qualified locksmiths to install the largest of key systems.
EVVA has high-security, anti-pick, anti-bump sliders made from Teflon impregnated nickel silver. They are protected by hardened sidebar blocking pins and a key control hook pin. In the front of the cylinder they have hardened steel pins to protect the cylinder against attacks.
EVVA IS A COMPLETE SYSTEM AND INCLUDES:
- Cylinders to suit Lockwood, Legge and Astra mortice locks (including extended length and holdback style cylinders)
- Cylinders to suit Lockwood and other leading brand deadlocks and deadlatches
- Lockset cylinders for Schlage, Carbine and 530 locksets
- Cylinders to suit cupboard locks and latches
- Cylinders to suit T & L handles
- Cylinders to suit Carbine and Abus padlocks
- Cylinders for sliding aluminium door locks
- Cylinders for key switches and roller doors
ALL EVVA SYSTEMS ARE QUALITY GUARANTEED. HERE’S WHY:
- EVVA cylinders have been cycle tested to 100,000 times
- EVVA cylinders will operate in the most extreme of environments of between -20 and 80 degrees Celsius. They meet the highest standard for corrosion and fire resistance
- EVVA cylinders are SCEC approved and the highest Australian standards of Sc8 AS4145 Part2